Between the Buried & Me- The Great Misdirect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So on my way to work I started on Disease, Injury, Madness seeing I've already heard the first two songs and made it to almost the end of Desert of Song before getting to work and this shit is freaking amazing. Seriously, I was blown away by what I heard and I didn't even make it to the last and longest song yet.

I don't work tomorrow so I'm looking forward to cranking this up to 11 on my home system and listening to it all the way through.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Fossil Genera is mindblowing
The album finally downloaded and I started with this track. After listening to the first 10 minutes and taking into account the songs I've already heard, this album is so good I want to cry. How can a band be this good? I mean really....I still soil myself listening to Colors and now I have this...WHOA!

Mar 18, 2003
I dont get the appeal to this band.
I'm not going to agree or disagree but I will say this: I have listened to BTBAM and think that they are good, BUT--and this is where I will agree with Jesse--I don't see what places them over the top as one of the superior bands.

With that said, I am going to give this CD a thorough listening and go from there because I can and will admit, I have not listened to them a great deal.