BETWEEN BIZZY AND KRAYZIE WHO HAS HAD THE MOST SUCCESS BEING A SOLO ARTIST??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
I DIDN'T MENTION LAYZIE OR FLESH BUT IF YALL WANT TO MENTION THEM YALL CAN...

ON THE BIZZY INTERVIEW HE DID MENTION A BIZZY AND LAYZIE ALBUM TOO.. WHANT ARE YALLS THOUGHTS..

Sep 28, 2002
a bizzy and layzie album would be coo. i think that bizzy is tighter than krazie and krazie's second cd was kinda weak. both of bizzy's cds are tight. "the gift" is one of my favz, from track 1 til the end. i think bizzy by far is the tightest and bone thugs couldn't make it wit out him. still waitin on a new bizzy cd!!!

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Krayzie's had the most success as a solo artist. He's hooked up with damn near everybody in the industry. As far as how tight they are, both of em are equally talented to me. Those two and Flesh are without a doubt the most talented in Bone. Layzie used to be but he's kind of dissapointed me ever since he was on that Mo Thug III. And Wish is Wish, he ain't bad, he just ain't great. But Bone wouldn't be Bone with any member being absent.

Feb 12, 2004
I think Krayzie is more successful
in record sales than BIzzy is..
BUT they are both eqaully tight on tha mic to me..
Krayzie had more raido play and video for
this albums...
I never even heard about Gift on tha radio
or video..

I just saw it in tha New Music section at the record store
and i bought it..
i never even knew it was out..
it wasn;t really promoted a lot....

but yeaaa i think a Bizzy/Layzie album would be really tight...

May 11, 2002
Bizzy's CD's were 10 times better than Krayzie's. I think that Heavenz Movie & The Gift were classic CD's. To me, Bizzy is the most talented Bone member but like Tic Tock said Bone wouldn't be Bone with any member being absent.

Feb 12, 2004
yeaa^^ i always wondered why bizzy was never
on tha MO THUG shit..
when on Creeping on Ah Come up..
he was always saying MO THUG

Nov 18, 2003
Krayzie is the tightest member of Bone

I like all of them but Bizzy's style changed for the worst after E. 1999 & Eternal

I'll be a Bone fan for life though I cant wait for Flesh to get out and drop something

Feb 23, 2003
IMO KRAYZIE IS HARDER THAN BIZZY BUT BIZZY'S HAS A BIGGER VOCABULARY (BETTER LYRICS).. KRAYZIE OFTEN REPEATS THE SAME LYRICS WHEN HE RAPS BUT STILL TIGHT AS HELL..

BONE THUGS- N- HARMONY AND TECH N9NE IS WHAT I'M WAITING ON.

HEAVENS MOVIE V.S THUG MENTALITY

THE GIFT V.S THUG ON DA LINE

I DON'T HAVE THEIR SECOND ALBUMS...

Feb 23, 2003
I JUST BOUGHT THE GIFT THE OTHER DAY FOR $5.99 USED, I KNOW I'M HELLA LATE ON IT BUT I WILL ADMIT THAT IT WAS ACTUALY BETTER THAN HEAVENS MOVIE. 14 SOLO SONGS NO GUEST APPEARANCES IT WAS SOME GOOD SHIT. BIZZY AS A LYRICIST IS HIGHLY UNDERATED HES UP THERE WITH THE GREATS..

Jun 8, 2004
Justin: Download "Thug Pit". BTNH and Tech N9ne are on it.

Personally, I like Krayzie's style a bit more than Bizzy's...but Layzie Bone is tha shit. Saw him at Dark Lotus. But, I like all of Bone...they all make great music.