BETTER WATCH YO BACK BITCH!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
Death Threats May Keep Class President From Graduation

LEVITTOWN, Pennsylvania (June 6) - A deal is being negotiated that would allow a high school's class president to participate in Friday's graduation ceremony despite concern that he could be targeted by a gang.

Tyrone Lewis, 18, had been scheduled to be one of the speakers at the Truman High School commencement ceremony, but police were worried that he could be targeted by a gang from Trenton, New Jersey, because his sister had testified in a murder trial. Lewis had been barred from the ceremony.

Dave Truelove, the Bristol Township School District's solicitor, confirmed Tuesday that talks are in progress to allow Lewis to participate in some way, but would not discuss details.

"I don't want to risk the possibility of having everything unravel," Truelove said. "There seems to be a little bit of a disconnect between some of the people involved and I want to make sure everyone is on the same page."

Earlier, the Bristol Township police chief had suggested that Lewis could address his classmates by video from a secure location.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
They'll do whatever they can to protect you after you (or your family) snitches. Although, it's not his fault (at least from what I read) so that's shitty for him but he should have told his sister to shut the fuck up and 'stop snitchin,' I guess that marketing strategy didn't get to her in time :confused:

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
lol fucked up for him....

i wouldn't be scared..lol id just kill them all.. and they bodies would die 1 by 1..
if be bustin shots in the air as I walked to the podem of death..
and say: which mutha fucka wanna DIE first???
fuck ur whole click BITCH! now shut the fuck up before I let
more shot rang out!!! BUCK BUCK BUCK!!!
what happen? I thought you wanted war...?
but all you found was death.. u little bitches lol

Jun 3, 2006
man i hate snitches a dude testified against me in a drug case he couldnt talk cause he was shakin so hard . he got wooped like 5 times in the city i'm from . he killed himself a year ago