BET Spring Bling......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
i finally saw it... i was looking through all the spring break vids and damn, those hostesses are hotttt

and yeah haha that guy with the shades with no lenses was from brooklyn..

May 5, 2005
Who cares the Bay has been on new yorks dick for years. Everybody wearing "Uptowns" AF1's, Big Fitted Hats, Timberlands, Puff jackets. All that shit is New York. Who gives a fuck.

D

DaSlimReaper

Doc Truth said:
Who cares the Bay has been on new yorks dick for years. Everybody wearing "Uptowns" AF1's, Big Fitted Hats, Timberlands, Puff jackets. All that shit is New York. Who gives a fuck.
You don't know what the fuck you're talkin about. Don't none of the niggas I roll with wear none of that shit, nor have I seen a real nigga in the Bay with some damn Timberlands, lol!! And puff jackets weren't invented for New Yorkers, it's for cold people you sterotypical idiot! The Bay aint never been on New York's nuts and Vice Versa. All ya'll are trippin actually. A lot of niggas wear shades with no lenses, that ain't a Bay thing either. Unless they were actual stunna glasses.

Oct 4, 2005
^ you see the vid though? i think they were stunnas! haha...and youre right about puff jackets not being only for NYers. AF1's and Timbs werent made only for NYers either.

May 5, 2005
DaSlimReaper said:
You don't know what the fuck you're talkin about. Don't none of the niggas I roll with wear none of that shit, nor have I seen a real nigga in the Bay with some damn Timberlands, lol!! And puff jackets weren't invented for New Yorkers, it's for cold people you sterotypical idiot! The Bay aint never been on New York's nuts and Vice Versa. All ya'll are trippin actually. A lot of niggas wear shades with no lenses, that ain't a Bay thing either. Unless they were actual stunna glasses.
Shut the fuck up you fake thug. So nobody in the Bay wears Air Force 1's and timberlands? Yeah aiight. Sure. Nobody "Invents" clothes for particular cities you confused dumb fuck. People in different area's make shit popular. Just Like LA is known for Khaki's and chuck taylors. You get it? Made for "Cold People" LOL are you fucking retarded? Since when did it snow or get cold enough in the bay to wear first down jackets? Mothafuckas have BEEN wearing those back east. They bay never been on new yorks nuts? Sure. "Stunna" glasses aint shit but some big ass Kmart shades. I dont even know why i'm discussing this with you. You're 15 years old and dont have hair on ya nuts. YA bitch.

Mar 1, 2006
new york niggaz wish they had style like bay niggaz!! wow this nigga said tims are the shit (put a back pack on while your at it!! thje bay swagger iz the siccest the talk and the walk !!

May 5, 2005
retardo said:
new york niggaz wish they had style like bay niggaz!! wow this nigga said tims are the shit (put a back pack on while your at it!! thje bay swagger iz the siccest the talk and the walk !!
Cornball, I see so many frisco and oakland niggas wearing tims and they aint backpackers. You're an idiot.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

lol at ppl gettin excited bout silly shit
if lil jon came out wit crunk juice after hyphy juice...everybody on this board would have been like fuck lil jon he bittin bay hella hard, bay didnt invent everything mayne...calm down

n dude talkin bout puff jackets were not made for new yorkers but for the cold weather
sunglasses werent made for bay niggas to go dumb, they was made to block out the sun
and dude said nobody in bay wears timbs? you trippin some hard...im pretty sure i heard yuk talkin bout em in his songs...