BET Awards '08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
I watched some of it. It was coo, I enjoyed whut I saw. I missed the Al Green performance though (I'm a check 4 it on YouTube and/or the repeat). Heated. 1 thing that came 2 mind when I was watchin' it last nite was where's Wu-Tang? I know they're not makin' a lot of noise on a mainstream level right now but they're still doin' it...shows...albums. They were on top of the rap world so 2 speak 4 a minute and now you really don't hear nor see 'em at all anymore (tv/radio wise). Maybe they don't even care but I remember they used 2 be at all the awards shows and whut not. 2 answer your question nonfiCKtion no I didn't see any West Coast representation (on TV anyway...maybe in attendance. I wouldn't be surprised if Messy Marv, Yukmouth, The Pack, Clyde Carson, Mistah FAB, Too Short and/or even E-40, etc. was there)...well actually if you count En Vogue then yes 'cause aren't they from the Bay Area?