Best Z-Ro cd??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I only heard a few songs from this cat but I like em. He also goes hard on the features I heard him spit but I never heard any of his cds. Which ones are the tightest. my homie said he has some song with Billy Cook that is dope, yall know which one that is?

May 2, 2002
Look What You Did to Me

but its not a landslide or nothing cuz all his other albums are off the hook too. second best is probably Let the Truth Be Told

Sep 1, 2004
His first work (LWYDTM) was much deeper then all his followin albums... and also he flow on that one more powerfull then on everyother of his solo releases! And all the feat. on that one comin very nice... i mean z-ro with fakkulty ... his other albums dont got that combination. And Rakesh did his tightest work here on the productions (equal to Rise). Go and grab yaself a copy on ebay or whereever they are still sellin it sometimes!

Feb 14, 2006
BuddahMonk said:
His first work (LWYDTM) was much deeper then all his followin albums... and also he flow on that one more powerfull then on everyother of his solo releases! And all the feat. on that one comin very nice... i mean z-ro with fakkulty ... his other albums dont got that combination. And Rakesh did his tightest work here on the productions (equal to Rise). Go and grab yaself a copy on ebay or whereever they are still sellin it sometimes!
Exactly Rakesh With Production, And Fakkulty & Bam In Album 2, Can´T Go really Wrong+ After This release he changed label like after each album, until Rap-A-Lot took him.

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
DjWillyBiggs-Z-ro-Life of..., regular speed, blended mix

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I9XPHIKH

1 Whats My Name
2 Same Ol G
3 Screwed Up
4 Smokers Anthem
5 Z-RO
6 Hatin
7 The Same One
8 Shelter Fomr Da Storm
9 Lord Tell Me Why
10 Ima Soldier
11 I Want It All
12 Look What You Did To Me
13 Grippin Grain
14 The Mule
15 So Much
16 R.I.P
17 Hard Times
18 Fuck All of Yall
19 Fuck Watts
20 I Found Me
21 Pimp On
22 Aint Having None of That Bullshit
23 Eyez On the Prize
24 Platinum
25 Mo City Don Freestyle

enjoy the tape

jyeaya

Feb 14, 2006
Rise Their 1sT +
Guerilla Maab resurrected? Yup. This album recks. Trust me the album is the best rap album I heard out of O2'. Trust me this recks. It has Z-ro and Trea and Dougie D together again'. And they sound like they did their first album,

Feb 4, 2006
Self Titled and Life of Joseph McVey are both throwed.
Trae- Losing Composure is good
Dougie D- GMS is really good
Guerilla Maab- damn...Resurrected and Rise are both fuckin throwed