Best youtube vid ever? (nsfw)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
Glad she eventually took off her shorts...I thought she still had her pad in 4 a sec and that shit kinda threw me off 4 a second..had 2 fast forward it..lol

Yeah I knew some asian bitches tho..fast ass lil skandless bitches they are...we tossed one around the cirlce 4 a minute than clowned on the homie tryin to wife her up. She got caight settin up a liq. She got whipped like a dude than liked us afeter words and let everyone beat...than fools were like she's hella down...i'm like yall are dumb as fuck I just stayed away.

May 9, 2002
Glad she eventually took off her shorts...I thought she still had her pad in 4 a sec and that shit kinda threw me off 4 a second..had 2 fast forward it..lol

Yeah I knew some asian bitches tho..fast ass lil skandless bitches they are...we tossed one around the cirlce 4 a minute than clowned on the homie tryin to wife her up. She got caight settin up a liq. She got whipped like a dude than liked us afeter words and let everyone beat...than fools were like she's hella down...i'm like yall are dumb as fuck I just stayed away.
Lame story, bro

Aug 6, 2008
i was wondering why this shit said nsfw for a youtube vid, then i scrolled down and saw some sweet yella pussu and was like ooooooooooooh i see