Best Torrent Site?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2005
isohunt just got shut down and was put back up in the last week or so
torrentspy.com will let you read the comments of other people who got th efiles to see if they are legit.

Feb 17, 2006
ive downloaded from isohunt mininova and torrentreactor and never been charged. ive never heard of this. weird shit. imma download my music movies and all that shit for free idk why you guys payin

Nov 26, 2003
A coworker of mine started getting shit in the mail saying how much he owed and labeling hella shit he downloaded from torrents. Eventually he got a bill for around $10,000 and legal action was taken against him. He ended up on a payment plan to pay it back somehow, but to who I dont know. This slowed down my torrent usage quite a bit.

May 7, 2002
6nate said:
A coworker of mine started getting shit in the mail saying how much he owed and labeling hella shit he downloaded from torrents. Eventually he got a bill for around $10,000 and legal action was taken against him. He ended up on a payment plan to pay it back somehow, but to who I dont know. This slowed down my torrent usage quite a bit.

Are you fucking kidding me?? $10,000 bill???

Aug 11, 2006
nhojsmith said:
there are clients that feature encryption, like utorrent
so would this block your info from going out? i downloaded the utorrent but don't understand the port fowarding crap, did you set up the port fowarding?..... im pretty new to torrents so don't mind the newbiness

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
PEOPLE NEED TO START USING PRIVATE SITES, WAY BETTER THAN THE SHITTY QUALITY YOU GET OFF SITES SUCH AS PIRATE BAY, TORRENTSPY, ECT. ON A PRIVATE SITE YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD ONLY 192 KBPS OR HIGHER RIPS OF MUSIC AND YOU HAVE TO MAINTAIN A 1:1 RATIO, THIS INSURES BETTER QUALITY FOR THE DOWNLOADER AND THUS A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
6nate said:

Thats some scaaaary shit. I been fukin with torrent for about 3yrs. I need to start using a peer to peer protection program such as Peer Guardian.