best spots to grub in pittsburg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im gonna be workin in pittsburg all summer and i need to know the best spots to eat lunch at. i like all kindso f food besides like indian

i went to a dank ass mexican place by railroad&alvarado today called like something carnitas.... tacos were on point

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Dad's BBQ... only ate there once... shit was good though

can't remember what street it's on... I think it's downtown off W. 10th though

there's a little Mexican spot across the street from Food Co... forget what it's called... shit was good from what I remember

Mecca is cool... I mean it's hella overrated... but it's not bad

I can't think of anything else off top... I don't eat out in Pittsburg too much

Nov 2, 2002
There used to be a place called Louisian Fried Chicken on railroad that was fuckin GOOD, however it closed

Dec 3, 2006
la costa was closed by the health inspectors n louisiana fried chicken was fucking nasty. Little jays is slaming. Jade's house of of harbor by hollywood video is slamming. Get a chimichanga vallarta from Viva Mexico on the corner of loveridge n buchanan.

Apr 25, 2002
im gonna be workin in pittsburg all summer and i need to know the best spots to eat lunch at. i like all kindso f food besides like indian

i went to a dank ass mexican place by railroad&alvarado today called like something carnitas.... tacos were on point
I stopped of at carnitas yesterday too to get a burrito etc lol