BEST SOUTH SIDE CHICANO RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
i like that keeping it gangsta song, better shit than his old cd i got from him called county of "O" he let his homies rap too much on that album & they dont rap good mr vic is the only good rapper out of his whole lil group.

Apr 26, 2006
Everyone is a fucking lame these days. They all try too hard to be gangster and end up looking like fucking idiots. Most of them are skinny, cancerous looking bitches too, to top it off. They ain't intimating, fucking lil weenies. Disgrace to the true Mexicanos.

I really only like ODM & DTTX in Lighter Shade of Brown. They came out with so many good songs. They didn't have to cuss or talk about gang banging to make it big. Just sick beats and flows that keep it real about everyday life with your true homies.

Other than LSOB, Knightowl, Shadow, Dyablo, Lil One,... are respectable IMO. Lil Cuete seems to be getting more respectable IMO as well, but I think he'll get overlooked by non-spanish speaking people simply for the fact that his rapper name is in Spanish. Bad marketing on his part.

Feb 25, 2006
Honestly I have never given chicano rappers much of a chance, lol they all sound generic and rap about the same shit

its annoying when they use all these oldies samples lol lol

anyways I do like a couple

Frost (Godfather of chicano rap)
Proper Dos (only album I have is overdose but thats some straight up bump thanks to VMF of course
Omar Cruz (could have blown up BIG and is a legit lyricist, the Crucifixion is so damn dope)
G Fellas (their debut is good)

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^chicano rap fan or not, that gfellas is classic...got a couple homies who say slow pain and nino brown are dope, they dont have that generic ese shit..
ALOT OF THE RAP DOWN HERE IS CHANGING, BRO. YOU STILL HAVE SOME GUYS WHO COME WITH THE OL SCHOOL STILO, BUT THINGS HAVE BEEN STEADILY CHANGING WHEN IT COMES TO THEY WAY DUDES RAP DOWN HERE... EVEN UPSTATE...