best software for professional looking business flyers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
I don't have much experience in graphics, i've dabbled a little in photoshop (and have been trying to learn more recently for this project) but besides that nothing. I need to design a flyer for a computer repair business "Maxten Communications" I'm not sure what the best software for this project would be. I would like it to have a professional look, but also eye catching.

I thought photoshop may be the best as it seems that most of you guys use it, but you also focus on hip hop ad's mostly. Maybe Microsoft Publisher would be viable? But I do not want to sacrifice quality but choosing an easier software.

But if PS is the best bet than, could someone guide me towards maybe some idea's of how to go about this type of advertisement?

Thanks alot.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^lol...yeah really....

its all on the artist.....you can do it all in photoshop but if you aint a graphic designer than good lucc....pay someone....

Jan 19, 2006
www.crockettt.com
since you don't have much experience, I'd say use Publisher, but it's limited in ways, yet easy. You can pull it off on Photoshop but make sure your DPI is set to at least 300, so your images and text will print out cleaner/crisper. If you have access to QuarkXpress or Indesign (both publishing software), I'd go with that because you can do more stuff with those, but the learning curve is more steeper than using Publisher.