best san quinn album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

here's the reason behind my choice:

yes, Live N Direct IS indeed a classic, but alot of the tracks sound the same to me. The Hustle Continues has a variety of different sounds and producers.

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
here's the reason behind my choice:

yes, Live N Direct IS indeed a classic, but alot of the tracks sound the same to me. The Hustle Continues has a variety of different sounds and producers.
Hustle Continues on my album cover said it was all produced by JT...

Ohh wait, it doesn't say JT produced it..who did?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

was it??? i coulda swore that at least on one song he said there was another producer... i think on No Glory... but the album still has more of a variety in styles of production than Live N Direct IMO.

Apr 25, 2002
so i figure, all the original san quinn fans didnt really like THE MIGHTY QUINN, since it was some other shit compared to live n direct and hustle continues. cuz mighty quinn didnt catch my attention. i bought it, and played it all the way thru twice. and thats it.

Apr 25, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
so i figure, all the original san quinn fans didnt really like THE MIGHTY QUINN, since it was some other shit compared to live n direct and hustle continues. cuz mighty quinn didnt catch my attention. i bought it, and played it all the way thru twice. and thats it.
I loved Q-2020,but the other production on the album was lacking, couldn't even listen to the other beats besides "Give it up" and "Q-2020".

Anyone know the name of the east coast compilation San Quinn was on? I think it was a TV show CD?

May 2, 2002
Mighty Quinn and Hustle Continues

I thought Mighty was a pretty damn good album....i think some of the production lacks on his first albums

There is no doubt about it though, Quinn is going to keep comming raw

Apr 25, 2002
live n direct is the best with hustle continues coming in second...

quinn was on lyricist lounge - underground airplay. the song is called "center of attention" and is also featured on his repossessions album

Apr 25, 2002
Hustle Continues
Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn was a step up for Quinn I think. That album was real versatile yet still reppin for the Bay. I thought it was pretty tight.. even though it wasn't as mobbed out. He's movin to bigger thangs to touch a bigger diverse crowd, testing his skills.
The man can rock any damn beat from any producer.