Best Richie Rich album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
Re: Re: You guys are tripping

SOLO said:

Amen...there's just no comparison...how could all ya'll rate Seasoned Vet better than Half Thang?? I ain't seein it.. :dead:
I agree. Half Thang is some classic Double R shit! You can't really compare Seasoned Veteran to that album.

Big Ice

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Re: Re: You guys are tripping

SOLO said:

how could all ya'll rate Seasoned Vet better than Half Thang?? I ain't seein it..
True dat. Half Thang is classic. Seasoned Veteran is cool but its on some more mainstream Def Jam vibe.

While we at it, on the flipside that CD 'The Game' he put out last year was the weakest sh*t I heard in a long time. Not too many vets have fallen off more in one album that RR did on that.

I ain't heard that Nixon Pryor Roundtree yet and after 'The Game' I'm not in much of a rush to either.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ When are you gonna make some more mixes ?? If you can lace me with the program you use to do it that'd be even tighter... I love that one you did w/ E-40

May 12, 2002
dope.st
^^ Been stupidly busy for a while now, I want to take time out and cut up some new mixes but haven't got the opportunity just yet.

Hopefully by Christmas as I just quit my mo' f--kin nine to five. :classic:

If you want to try that shit yourself, you need to hook up Acid 3.0 on a filesharer like Kazaa, plus a crack for it too.

Then MP3 up your CD collection [damn this takes time] hook up some instrumentals and accapellas, sample some breaks and beat match what you can together and throw it down in the mix.