Best rapper with out a major label album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Recently a song was released paying tribute to some of the rap artists who suffered mishaps in '96. It was put together by producers Alexander Mejia and Dave Meyers and features several Bay Area artist including Dru Down, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Tatatay from 11-5 and Mac Mall..Entitled 'Goodbye to '96...Hello to '97', this song is the bomb.. It uses the loop from Average White Band's 'School Boy Crush' coupled with a slammin' beat. It pretty much summarizes the sentiment felt by many here in the Bay..Let tomorrow be a brighter day... The song should be released to the public real soon on an lp entitled 'Chronicles Of The Bay'
wow i remember hearing this song once on KMEL when it came out, i bet someone has a tape dub somewhere buried in a closet or something

Apr 28, 2016
Thanks for posting that article M @Matt , I hope someone can find it soon I never even heard it, Is it worth finding for those of you that have heard it?