best rap group outta stockton ever top 5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what is the best group ever to drop in stockton?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2006
really

axxesmerdasx4 said:
damn theres a lot of stockton haters, so fuck you haters. quit moving to are city if your going to hate. i met a lot of nortenos that are cool from the bay and they show love. haters will get there shit split, all that hating shit is nonsense. we support bay and sac rap and this is the thanks we get.

WHY IS FOOLS HATIN ON STOCKTON.. ?? damn we show love to the bay mayne!! we got riders out here.. we love the bay why cant we get love back??

Oct 27, 2006

doja clik is fucking dope as fuck ... i need to cop that new one
YOUNGREN is fuckin sick!! damn i cant wait for the new cd im fuckin hyped

DOJA CLIK yeah glad to see REN is back you got our support in the BAY

Feb 12, 2006
BIGCHILL said:
thats the way New York think of the California...

shit just break down in sections..lol...

ny-vs-cali=california always got tryin to prove to NY that the west coast got skills too...

northern-vs-southern cali=the bay is tryin to show L.A that there not the only ones on the west coast that can be mainstream...

the bay-vs-the valley=the bay thinks the valley is only farm area with no good artist...

California thinks NY be haten but the bay does the valley the same way and we less than 100 miles away from each other....thats a damn shame.yall dont see Atlanta and Texas goin at with eachother and them is two different states but its really "down south love" out there.why the fuck cali gotta be so fuckin full of stupid ass haters and crabs in a bucket.
naw. it ain't that at all. my favirte rapper is messy marv, followed by x-raided. i also like hollow tip, luni coleone, c-bo, brotha lynch, doey rock, sumthin terrible and pre-snitch mr. doctor, so don't whine about me being a hater just because i don't like any of the rap coming out of stockton, its from a musical standpoint, I LIVE IN SAC, how could i hate on the valley

Feb 12, 2006
axxesmerdasx4 said:
damn theres a lot of stockton haters, so fuck you haters. quit moving to are city if your going to hate. i met a lot of nortenos that are cool from the bay and they show love. haters will get there shit split, all that hating shit is nonsense. we support bay and sac rap and this is the thanks we get.
fuckin wit sinner axxes and incorperation/you gonna die like a full blown aids patient/just like evaporation yous all dried up/like the cum on the lips of the bitch that sucked up.

Now you niggaz is just givin examples too

Jul 1, 2004
Doja Click is tight and has our full support just like every rapper or group commin out the valley! We hate on no one! From the valley to the Bay, Northern Cali luv! Big Chill you get much props homie! The Valley does need its own fourm! Lil Kee im plannin another trip to washington soon so ill be hittin you up! Check out New Mental Illness music at myspace.com/mentalillness209 . The new album is gettin mixed as we speak and will be out soon!

Oct 25, 2006
big ups to mental illness.. real ass cats who show love to the doja.. show your support to mental illness.. yall should do one with doja clik.. that would be BIG!!

heres doja clik review in murderdog: this year!

MURDERDOG magazine review

3 1/2 nutts outta 5

DOJA CLIK
The best of doja clik
heat rock records

Remember these guys? This is the best of the DOJA CLIK
with four new songs on here. I used to bump Doja Clik
back around '94 or '95. They're from Stockton, California.
I haven't heard from them in a while. The main rapper on
here is called RendaHeatmonsta and HE is a MONSTER!
I loved their old shit, but their new shit is blowin that old shit
away. I wish instead of doin a greatest hits they had done a
whole NEW album. But it's a great album to have because
alot of this shit you cant get anywhere. if you missed Doja Clik
back when they first came out you really need to grab this. The new shit on here will make you want more.

-Boodah Man

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
BIGCHILL said:
thats the way New York think of the California...

shit just break down in sections..lol...

ny-vs-cali=california always got tryin to prove to NY that the west coast got skills too...

northern-vs-southern cali=the bay is tryin to show L.A that there not the only ones on the west coast that can be mainstream...

the bay-vs-the valley=the bay thinks the valley is only farm area with no good artist...

California thinks NY be haten but the bay does the valley the same way and we less than 100 miles away from each other....thats a damn shame.yall dont see Atlanta and Texas goin at with eachother and them is two different states but its really "down south love" out there.why the fuck cali gotta be so fuckin full of stupid ass haters and crabs in a bucket.
good point folkz