Best Of The Yay 2010 Awards - Vote Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Who did it big in 2010? We need you to vote and let everyone know who’s the best of the best in the Bay from Hip-Hop music, fashion and culture. These are the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS – so your votes count! Vote for your favorites in the form below. You can either choose from the list or type in your own votes. Voting starts NOW and will end on Monday January 17, 2011 and the winners will be announced after that.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Everyone please vote accordingly and support our team and affiliates! I want to win this bitch in my catagory.

Best Rapper out of 925: MARS

Best Rapper out of 408: Kung Fu Vampire

Best Record Label of 2010: Mad Insanity Records

Best Clothing Store of 2010: Underdog Music & Clothing

Best Clothing Brand of 2010: Metal Mouth Apparell

Best DJ of 2010: DJ Mark 7

Best Hip-Hop Radio Show: Suicide Hotline

Best Music Video of 2010: Kung Fu Vampire - Grinder

Best Album: Apartment 3 Known Associates

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Appreciate the votes / nominations and yes, I asked mothafuckas to vote for me. If nobody knows theres even a award to vote for why would they just vote by themselves? It's called making shit happen. Some of you artists need to take notes on how to do shit BY YOURSELF instead of waiting on the next nigga to help you.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Appreciate the votes / nominations and yes, I asked mothafuckas to vote for me. If nobody knows theres even a award to vote for why would they just vote by themselves? It's called making shit happen. Some of you artists need to take notes on how to do shit BY YOURSELF instead of waiting on the next nigga to help you.
Yeah Phat T u lazy fat fuck ! Drop the album !