Best Of The Yay 2010 Awards - Vote Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Who did it big in 2010? We need you to vote and let everyone know who’s the best of the best in the Bay from Hip-Hop music, fashion and culture. These are the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS – so your votes count! Vote for your favorites in the form below. You can either choose from the list or type in your own votes. Voting starts NOW and will end on Monday January 17, 2011 and the winners will be announced after that.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
So it's not a poll, but you get to just put whoever? How are you guys going to tally all of the votes? And you know half the people are gonna nominate themselves lol...

On a side note, what's to stop someone from nominating someone MULTIPLE times? Unless you're using a site like liquidsurveys where you can make it "one vote per IP" etc, the shit can be rigged REAL easily.

Jan 18, 2007
Good stuff....I would've liked to see a drop down menu of choices though....Do the winner receive actual awards??? That would be pretty dope.....

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
just saying it's pretty fool proof - so go vote now!
@John_Jay - We initially had a drop down menu with 100's of choices but knew there would be people asking where they were on the list. It's the People's Choice awards so we wanted the people to speak on behalf of who did it big in 2010--

VOTE NOW!

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Voted - ^^^^^^ I voted for him just cause SAV'S is so dope ........... He did do a lot of great videos though .

Producer of the year - DJ Fresh ( He earned it ) but there was a lot of close 2nd's .

Album of the year - Known Associates 3 - Mixtape ??????? Thats my vote !

Best out of 415 - J. Devinchi , Roach Gigz , Big Rich , way too many. I went for Roach Gigz I think he'll blow up big here soon .

Best Group - Hoodstarz

Best out 510 - Young Gully

Best Rookie - Cousin Fik or Roach Gigz or J. Devinchi or maybe Young Gully ............... This is hard

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Vote me in the 925 mothafuckas.
Got ya -Best out of the 925 go's to MARS - For real though the man has put in a lot of great work , and tours like the circus .

Plus he is always @ the Boardwalk up here - More rappers should perform there , it gets the Sac. crowd + everyone up north Aubur, Colfax, even Truckee ........ Its always a good show !