Best of Lynch is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Best album is Loaded in my opinion, but everything Lynch has touched is solid. Best track, fuk, where do I even start, too many to name, but again, for me it would be pretty much any song produced by Phonk Beta during the Loaded era...

Dec 10, 2005
Best album(s)- Season of da Siccness FOR SURE...But 24 deep and Nigga Deep both come hard as fucc....
Best song - IMO - There are soo many...So many lynch songs and lines that send chills up and down your spine... Welcome 2 your Own Death... I love it cause the dark ass beat...

Jan 25, 2006
ya im lovn season of da siccness, but my fav tracc is return of da baby killa, and that song where hes spits that verse " smirnoff gin mixed wit o.e., im hard and wet! the o.e. kept tellin me no, but the smirnoff kept tellin me yes. you will die" or sumthin like that

Dec 24, 2005
Album: Season Of The Sicc, Loaded

Song: to many

Line:"I'm the type of nigga that'll leave a horse head in ya bed, take your wife and rape her no paper, tie that bitch to the bed"

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
datniguhtwo said:
ya im lovn season of da siccness, but my fav tracc is return of da baby killa, and that song where hes spits that verse " smirnoff gin mixed wit o.e., im hard and wet! the o.e. kept tellin me no, but the smirnoff kept tellin me yes. you will die" or sumthin like that

its called "situation" ft. e-40

imo loaded is his best album, just because he followed up seasons with this one and didn't disappoint. You know how rappers make a classic album then follow it up with something that doesn't even come close. On my list, loaded is above seasons. All tracks on loaded are my favorite cant pick one.

Jun 26, 2005
SN say's it all

Return of tha Baby Killa, Locc2DaBrain, and Refuse2Loose

Season of the Siccness (album)

It's always dope when Lynch and Doomsday hook up and drop that sicc shit

BTW what ever happened to Mr. Doctor, did he just die out or what, I never did get to hear his story.

Jun 11, 2004
Locc2DaBrain said:
SN say's it all

Return of tha Baby Killa, Locc2DaBrain, and Refuse2Loose

Season of the Siccness (album)

It's always dope when Lynch and Doomsday hook up and drop that sicc shit

BTW what ever happened to Mr. Doctor, did he just die out or what, I never did get to hear his story.
I heard, and others can verify, that Doc had some kinda beef with Sicx and it lead to a falling out between Lynch and Doc. Its a shame too, cause Doc was hella sicc when he fuked with Lynch, but when he left he started his own group and became hella whack. I remember waiting and waiting for that Bombay album for years and then it finally came out and I bought it and was like "what the fuk, this sucks ass!" That album is pure garbage in my opinion, as are the ones after it...

May 2, 2006
you gotta go with the Original Gangsta shit mann, Seanson of da Sickness is the blue rag wearen crypten shit homie, thats just a locc album, only a pimp can get away with what he says and still make that shit crack for decades, Thizz it up

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
My favorite album changes everyday between SOTS and Blocc Movement

Song is "My Papers"

Also theirs 2 songs I aint heard in a while that I don't know what album they're on:

1) It's with Sicx and Tall Can. Sicx has this verse where part of it goes: "If not push the panic button and ring ding ding the alarm...) Lynch has one that goes "use my name, disappear in the game, see you in the street i'm trying to put a hole in your brain...

2) It's a lynch song that has Master P on it, part of P's verse goes "It's all good nigga it's like wax and we can slang these records like motherfucken crack".

I wish I could be more descriptive but like i said it's been a long time since I heard em. Please help me out.