Best MidWest Rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I can't say who's the best but some of my favorites out the M-Dubb:
Coo Coo Cal
G-Mone'(A-G-2-A-KE)
Top Authority
Lil B(3rd Degree-GI)
MCGz and Insanity
CCA
PayRoll
Snypaz
Common
C-Saw(Outside)
Rich the Factor
S 2 The B
57 RDVs(especially Short Nitty)
And the one and only Mon-E G(SSP). I ain't felt noboby the way I feel this dude since them early Brotha Lynch Hung days. I love his lyrics like a mufucka. Dude deep as hell wit it.

Oct 10, 2004
damn kc is 1.6 million people and only 99 homicides?damn!!!!! no disrespect to the dead but thats a pretty safe city!!!! citys in california that arent even a quater of that size have higher murder rates

Nov 2, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
damn kc is 1.6 million people and only 99 homicides?damn!!!!! no disrespect to the dead but thats a pretty safe city!!!! citys in california that arent even a quater of that size have higher murder rates
Nigga stop hating,KC is like #10 in murder rates nigga its wild out here so you betta stop playing boy.Betta check yo stats fam.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^TUNEZ PWP. You spittin false shit.
KC ain't got no million people. KCMO got 440,000 people and KCK got 150,000. Metropolitan KC might be 1.6 million people but not the inner city.
Really 99 murders is a lot for any city, big, medium, or small. But KC bout the same size as Oakland, Sacramento, and Fresno, Cali. and they don't be havin no high ass murders like that. Maybe Oakland.
And not sayin they weak or nothin cause I love Dago, but San Diego, Cali got over 1 million people in they city fa' real, fa' real but they only be averagin like 30-50 murders a year.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TUNEZ_PWP said:
homie...they included..tha burbs in that number..

so see thru that shit..

@ NI State..
you right on point..homie..