Best MidWest Rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
JLMACN said:
^^^by miles..

KC need to get off the Bay area dick..
and create they own sound..

folks quick to hate n Tech N9ne..but he got his own sound..
and u cant hate that..

Plus, Tech'll get cats chanting KCMO in Detroit and shit. That's crazy. People here chant KCMO like it's our hometown at his shows.

That's crazy shit if you think about it.

Tech has people chanting KCMO wherever he goes, I mean.. That's crazy if you think about it. You don't see rappers do that. You don't see Eminem having people chant Detroit at his shows in LA or anything.

Apr 30, 2005
I like tech's flow...but his subject matter i cant fuck with....most of my folks feel the same...personaly i like twista betta but i from the GO...dat cat being choppin since 8 ball jackets...pyscodrama was kill'em to ...Common's older shit is banging too .....check for Shahid Mustafa out of the Chi!!!!!

Nov 2, 2003
thephantomblue0 said:
Well then Tech N9ne, Twista, Krayzie Bone, Common. Kanye West....but not at a lyrical standpoint.
I agree with the folks in this quote being some of the best in the Middle,but I have to include Rich the Factor,Fat Tone (R.I.P.),The Popper,Macc James, and Vel is hella tight.