Best MidWest Rapper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
C-MOB said:
Tech stays true to himself...

he don't need to rap about cars, rims, candy paint, jewelry, and that same old bullshit you hear all the time.

Besides his flow, his subject matter is also what elevates him above the rest.
nuff said...i'm wit JL on that one to

Dec 26, 2004
@JLMACN

The ONLY place Ive found a Quarta Ounce CD was at PARTEES MUSIC on North Ave.......BUT I was lucky to have been at Chi at that time (they help put money on them so QO can have something out) That time Partees Music had jus got they album. Ill get back at ya for the whole address.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
aridan3at said:
@JLMACN

The ONLY place Ive found a Quarta Ounce CD was at PARTEES MUSIC on North Ave.......BUT I was lucky to have been at Chi at that time (they help put money on them so QO can have something out) That time Partees Music had jus got they album. Ill get back at ya for the whole address.
LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!

cause i want it...

id appreciate it homie!!!

Dec 26, 2004
Shit I forgot about......Triple Darkness, nother good Chi group

@JLMACN....Here the address, oh ya its
PARTEES RECORDS (not 'music')
5121 W. North Ave.
Chicago,Ill 60639
(within 1 mile going west from Cisero, south side of street)
773-237-4411 jus N case
Like I said, this the only place, that I know of, that got em but they dont always have em. The only CD that I know of by "Quarta Ounce-Lime Green"....bout 10 tracks. It came N like a...single CD, jus 1 paper N it was burned (cause they got they own burner). Came out last year June 04. Like I said too, Partees help put money/ 'sponser' them. So this is all I got N hope you cop that, it was worth my $10.
When I was there last june, they told me QO gonna start recording again N hopefully be out spring/summer time......after 1 guy gets outta jail.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
aridan3at said:
Shit I forgot about......Triple Darkness, nother good Chi group

@JLMACN....Here the address, oh ya its
PARTEES RECORDS (not 'music')
5121 W. North Ave.
Chicago,Ill 60639
(within 1 mile going west from Cisero, south side of street)
773-237-4411 jus N case
Like I said, this the only place, that I know of, that got em but they dont always have em. The only CD that I know of by "Quarta Ounce-Lime Green"....bout 10 tracks. It came N like a...single CD, jus 1 paper N it was burned (cause they got they own burner). Came out last year June 04. Like I said too, Partees help put money/ 'sponser' them. So this is all I got N hope you cop that, it was worth my $10.
When I was there last june, they told me QO gonna start recording again N hopefully be out spring/summer time......after 1 guy gets outta jail.

u the mothafuckin man..

i just called them...gave em my info..
and they gonna hit me back ..when they get some more..

preciate it homie..

Apr 1, 2005
FAG TONE...MAY HE REST IS PISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This the bay area up in here and that bitch took out a BOSS, and if he didn't then it sucks to be him cuz THE BAY DONT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nov 2, 2003
Na na fam I can't say that,yall have some big names that are doing it but as far as the best underground shit KC is doing with a few niggas but it is some niggas that need to stop wasting their money making cd's and invest in some real estate.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
K.C.Assassin said:
Na na fam I can't say that,yall have some big names that are doing it but as far as the best underground shit KC is doing with a few niggas but it is some niggas that need to stop wasting their money making cd's and invest in some real estate.

Chicago is wayyyy ahead of KC on the rap level..

and im from KC