Best in the Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
they aint gonna ban some1 for that. and look at his last few albums just proves my point there not even worth buying

look at what you just said before and i know damn well you havent even heard an 1/8 of KC let alone the rest of the midwest. dick rider :SMH:
he's from new zealand, i bet he hasn't either

i also agree with the nut rider part..

Jun 22, 2007
Tech N9ne no question. Every album he comes out with is awesome. Yes Anghellic was his best work IMO, but how can you say Absolute Power, Vintage Tech, Everready and MLK werent great albums????? Tech N9ne is the best in the Midwest by far.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Tech N9ne no question. Every album he comes out with is awesome. Yes Anghellic was his best work IMO, but how can you say Absolute Power, Vintage Tech, Everready and MLK werent great albums????? Tech N9ne is the best in the Midwest by far.
lol you really have no say so in this conversation

even if tech and juan hooked back up today, i dont think shit would be the same... Im no authority but it seems to me don done fell off....
where did i say they should hook back up? i said he cant make a solid album since he was with don

now can we get back on topic

Jun 24, 2004
my dude...He's a CHI native now resides in KC(for now..we bout to move tho) already got lables calling....I will post up his single in the next couple weeks let the hate begain..