Best grills in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2004
ohh yeah, grillz....hop you a quick flight down to houston and hit up tha sharpstown mall. Johnny'll hook you up nice, but not for tha playa price. I got mine from JC's in Oakland about 4 or 5 years ago. Dont know if they are still around though.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
MY FOLKS GOT ALL SOLIDS OR A FEW CUTS FROM THEM AND THEY ALL CAME OUT CLEAN. MAYBE THEY DO SUMTHIN DIFFERENT AND THATS WHY THEY CHEAPER BUT NOBODY SITS THERE AND STARES AT THE DETAIL IN SOMEBODY MOUTH. LOL
That was a few years back though. They probably step they game up by now.

I had the shop name all messed up. There's this spot on e14 and 26th ave on the corner. All my potnas got theirs done there I never fucked with grills. I have straight white teefus.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I got mine at Mr. Blings in pitsburgh off railroad.. When i went in they were making Jacka's grill there too, and i peeped that shit it was hella clean.. Yellow diamonds or gemstones or whatever from top to bottum on some white gold.. Shit was dope as fuck, they said it cost more then 7g's!