best free web service?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I am currently wanting to build my own website you know nothing special but want to havee one and I was wondering any sites anyone recommends? like largest space, easyiest to build, shit like that. thanks for the help.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
Depends on what kinda website your gonna do maan.

And it isn't really the webspace that you should be worried about. the bandwidth is usually verry limited on the free servers, which basicly means only a certain amount of people can view your content, before your website is taken off the net untill the end of the month.

If it's just a personal website then thats ok, because pictures & text dosent take up alot of bandwidh or webspace, and the ones 559 mentions abover are good for that.

I like Angelfire.com the best thogh, u get 20mb webspace & 1gb Bandwidth. which is an average kind of deal.

theres places like 250free.com which offers 250mb Webspace!! (u initially think, dammn, thats good) but then if u look closely u only get 250mb bandwidh, so thats basicly 1person looking at your 250mb webpage & the bandwidth is gone.
so fukk that, hah hah.

Just search around, and look at the deal, make sure u get a good balance with webspace & bandwidth... luckilly for me i got 50mb free with my ISP, but i aint sure about the bandwidh. it never went down so far & i get like 200visitors aday which aint too bad.

so i never really looked about for much free webspace.
but when u find a find a good one homie, holla back, i could upload a video or mp3 or something & link it to my site, lol
-peace maaan-

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
well, 1GB bandwidth mean, u can show 1gigabyte of information to people viewing your website.
so if you have a 1MB webpage, which is average for a small personal webpage with pixx & text, then 1000 people can view it a month.

if you use all of your webspace, the full 20MB, then you can only have only about 50 people able to view it.
but thats only if they view EVERY page, and download every file that u have on your account.

so aslong as your page wont be really busy, it's ok to fill up your account, but i dont recomend it.

i only have 5mb used on my angel fire account, and i have files hosted on it people cant access. so hopefully it won't run out of bandwidth, unless i keep downloading my files over and over again.

thats bandwidth explained i think homie lol, ya feel me...
-peace-

Aug 6, 2002
oh naw basically its just gonna be pics of me and of carshows, concerts and stuff like that baically just a grip of pictures. so if it is just pics then I don't really need to worry? casue visitors won't be downloading shit just viewing? please help out I really aint computer smart and thanks bobby digital and ene for the help.

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
yeah homie, just goto Angelfire.com and set up an acount. the only bit i hate is it comes up with a really bust home page when it has your account, but there a little link in the middle of the page calles webshel that u can click on & edit your webpage from there. it's prety userfriendly, and you shouldn't need to worry about the bandwidth issues if you just got pictures...
-peace homie-

Aug 6, 2002
cool thanks its good to see people helping out eachother to, in some other forums people only want to dis instead of help. Thanks both of you.