Best earphones for IPOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
man i been thru so many earbuds! sony, apple, panasonic etc..after a week of using them and having them in my pocket, the tip of the wire where you plug it in bends like a muthafucka then static in one ear happens or sound doesnt come out at all. I have to mess with it so i can get sound outta both ears. shits fucking annoying!

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
BOSE IN-EARS HAVE TOO MUCH FAKE "SIMULATED" BASS...
SHURES DONT HAVE ENOUGH BASS (UNLESS YOU GET EM CUSTOM MOLDED TO YOUR EAR,M THEN THEY SOUND BETTER)
I LOVE THE V-MODA VIBES... THEY ARE $100 (SAME AS BOSE AND LOW-END SURES). THATS WHAT I HAVE

Jan 5, 2006
i used to work at sharper image, i got to test out all the headphones.. and i gotta say VMODA headphones are the best.. and theyre cheaper than BOSE. If you like nice crisp bass, try em out.

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn i needa get them vmodas but to be honest i always found that just some normal earbuds you can get for like $15 work perfectly, i got some weird ass ones for like a bill and they were garbage it plugged into your hear so everything sounded too deep and fucked up, but i needa try those vmodas if they good wit bass

Jan 5, 2006
i got some cheap ones from compusa a while back, forgot the brand but they were $30 and sound real nice.

if i still worked at sharper image id tell you folks to drop by and id give you 30-50% off on shit.

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
do the vmodas have like cushon on the earphones that are supposed to block outside sound? to be honest i never liked that design but for some reason all the expensive supposedly good earphones are deisgned that way, do the vmodas deepen the sound wand block outside noise?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
These headphones are bad ass, and pretty cheap, too. They have built in bass boost. I have some on my Walkman phone and I will probably stick with these.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
These headphones are bad ass, and pretty cheap, too. They have built in bass boost. I have some on my Walkman phone and I will probably stick with these.

I got ones similar to that with my phone and they area really good at blocking outside noise. The only thing I don't like is the rubber part on mine came off and I lost them.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I can cosign on the Bose earbuds. Ive been using them since July and they sound really good. The only downside to them is the lttle rubber piece that goes in your ear falls off the earbud and is very easy to lose. You have to order replacements from Bose. I would definitley buy them again though, and ive been through at least 6 sets or earbuds in the last year...