Best Down Souf Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2005
I aint no hater or nuttin, I respect tha Souf and they unity and movement and shit...but honestly I aint fuckin wit a lot of it. Some of them niggas is raw, but a lot of em, like Ying Yang, Mike Jones(who?) Mike Jones nigga, David Banner, Lil Flip and a whole bunch is just trash 2 me. And shit, how more crunk can Lil Jon get? So here go tha niggas I feel is tha realest and best down thuuuur:

Scarface!
Geto Boys
T.I
Devin tha Dude
U.G.K
Eightball and MJG
Dayton Family

Forgive me if I forgot anybody else that's real but tha rest of them niggas is trash! Lil Wayne can spit in all, but
ugghh...yeah...and he aint no Blood either. :devious:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bully Gang said:
I aint no hater or nuttin, I respect tha Souf and they unity and movement and shit...but honestly I aint fuckin wit a lot of it. Some of them niggas is raw, but a lot of em, like Ying Yang, Mike Jones(who?) Mike Jones nigga, David Banner, Lil Flip and a whole bunch is just trash 2 me. And shit, how more crunk can Lil Jon get? So here go tha niggas I feel is tha realest and best down thuuuur:

Scarface!
Geto Boys
T.I
Devin tha Dude
U.G.K
Eightball and MJG
Dayton Family

Forgive me if I forgot anybody else that's real but tha rest of them niggas is trash! Lil Wayne can spit in all, but
ugghh...yeah...and he aint no Blood either. :devious:

seems to me...ur knowledge of "down souf" rap...is only what u have seen on TV..

step ur game up homie...before u critisize...

Aug 9, 2002
just like jlmacn said your knowledge of da trill azz shit from tha south is only what tha tv gives ya....peep thease ogs

20-2-life

peep tha original swisha house click-lil mario,sabwarfare,pic ect....

5th ward boyz

yungbleed

point blank

project pat & tha og triple 6 mafia

tha whole muthafucking screwed up click

guerilla maab(especialy z-ro & trae)

3-2

big mello

dj squeeky

i could go on all dayyyyyyyyyyyyy.............

Jul 15, 2005
JLMACN said:
seems to me...ur knowledge of "down souf" rap...is only what u have seen on TV..

step ur game up homie...before u critisize...

Homie, first of all Im from tha West Koast so no. I dont know everything bout chall niggas. And my bad on tha Dayton Family shit. Oooooo he made a mistake. Them niggas sound Souf 2 me.

And I aint base that shit on no t.v nigga. Them niggas I named otha than T.I dont get that much radio and t.v play. Right? When tha last time u B'd Devin tha Dude on 106 and Park? Or Scarface on TRL? Huh?

Dec 11, 2002
David Banner is trash when it comes to raping, but he do got fire beats. he should just stick to producing. I haven't heard his new album though he might have stepped up his game some i'm hearing. But from what i've heard before he can't rap.