Best Dago barber shops?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2005
Where y'all go to get lined up, whatever. I been to a few different spots, and although they coo' and pretty cheap [7-10 bucks] I'm tryna get some professional type quality done ya feel. So where's the spots in SD at?

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I know of 2 spots in North Park

30th Street...I forget the name of it and the address though. Its in between El Cajon Blvd and Adams Ave. Its across the street from a Mexican Market/Juice Place

theres another one on University and ?Utah?. right across the street from KFC.

Feb 12, 2005
SLASHDOT.ORG
c'est la vie
prospect on cuymaca in santee

is the spot to get it a good professional hair cut here name is joelle chekc her out she dont run cheap she hooks it up... that is my girl i go to everytime.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
T.C said:
I know of 2 spots in North Park

30th Street...I forget the name of it and the address though. Its in between El Cajon Blvd and Adams Ave. Its across the street from a Mexican Market/Juice Place

theres another one on University and ?Utah?. right across the street from KFC.
what he said^^^ all over el cajon blvd. and university.

Jun 2, 2004
isis across the street from fammart. is that still there? i had braids since 7th grade so i aint got a hair cut. but i notice they did a lot of construction around there

Dec 25, 2003
Actually for the real, the best barber shop around my area is no other than Mr. D's which is located on 30th and Lincoln. Pass Lincoln and to your left its right next to a laundry mat and a hall in between. Mr. D is the owner and main barber at the shop and its usually not that busy at most times cuz when I go there, there's usaully 3 or less waiting and sometimes nobody's at the shop and I get lucky to get my hair cutted right away. Check it out and its cheap! $7 for a regular haircut. Peace!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
"Actually for the real, the best barber shop around my area is no other than Mr. D's which is located on 30th and Lincoln. Pass Lincoln and to your left its right next to a laundry mat and a hall in between. Mr. D is the owner and main barber at the shop and its usually not that busy at most times cuz when I go there, there's usaully 3 or less waiting and sometimes nobody's at the shop and I get lucky to get my hair cutted right away. Check it out and its cheap! $7 for a regular haircut. Peace!"

that greek resturaunt next to the laundry mat is dope...it looks really homely but the food is the shit. order the "gyros and 1/4 chicken" i guarantee you wont be able to finnish it. its like 6 bucks but you get alot of food.