Best Collabos Ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
QUOTE=Timm;4927916]Eminem- Remember me? ft. RBX and Sticky Fingaz[/QUOTE]

that song is so fuckin tight.i wish they could have did a underground video for that song.each of them in a diffrent type of torcher cell strapped down wile their souls float out their body and start rappin next to their body.

anyway...

Oct 6, 2008
Damn, everybody came through with classics..

3 More

Kalibur "Killin' It" feat. Tech N9ne and Kostik
Twiztid "Bury 'Em All" feat. Potluck, Krizz Kaliko and Tech N9ne
ILL Bill "Only Time Will Tell" feat. Necro, Everlast and Tech N9ne

some of my favs..

Jan 27, 2004
Lol at "man of steel" 3 card Molly was sic though. you wana know what was a hela sic love song collabo?
"Falling in ove" Trick Daddy feat. Twista

Oct 6, 2008
Lol at "man of steel" 3 card Molly was sic though. you wana know what was a hela sic love song collabo?
"Falling in ove" Trick Daddy feat. Twista
I picked that for 2 reasons.. 1 after I remembered the joint off the "Space Jam" soundtrack, I remembered that.. And 2 if you recall, it was the first jam with Ice Cube and B-Real they made together after the Cypress Hill/Westside Connection beef. Plus KRS kills it too.. And yes that Twista and Trick jam is dope.. I like "In The Wind" with Big Boi and Ceelo too. The other jam with Trick and Twista over the Ozzy sample is sick too.

It it ever happened, it would be Tech N9ne and Eminem.
Completely agree. Over a Dr. Dre beat it'd be one of the best songs ever. Since "The Anthem" I wanted another collab from Tech and Slim..

Don't Approach Me - Xzibit & Eminem was pretty ridiculous.
raekwon, ghostface, & nas - verbal intercourse