best cd out the stl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C.T.

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2004
what is your favorite cd that came out the stl?
my favorite was that C-Wood Demonstration of Hustlin
and that B-Tight- Ball till you fall.

alot folks slept on that shit,has any one heard of these?

Apr 8, 2004
What is some tight shit from St. Louis besides Lyrikal warfare? Some gangsta lyricists but not that fast shit or prettyboy shit. Some real St. Louis street shit.

May 11, 2002
My 2 Favorites:

Compialtion "Ghetto Insanity" Featuring: STL G'z, LOS, Lil Puppet, & 2 Blunts and A 40.

Deadly Deuce "Not Datt"

I still wanna hear the new Lyrical Warfare. I have a old underground CD from them.

Aye Gimmi aka Jesse James....(if you read this post) I seen the Warfare Posters up @ Sound Revolution on Lindberg last weekend. I asked if they had any CD's but they said they were sold out. I was gonna pick one up over there. Let me know when you guys drop off more or hit me up.

Aug 26, 2002
Deadly Deuce is the only tight thang in STL and that cd is almost ten years old

For anybody I have a mixtape/compilation of some local STL artists along with two new songs from Dizassta and 1 new song of Tantrum Montana

May 11, 2002
jesse james said:
that is news to me , they had them behind in the back when I went up there to get some to send tto my boy in ATL. Did they look in the back
I asked 2 young girls that were up front. They said they didnt have any. Becuase I pointed to the posters hanging up. If they have some copies....I might run out there tonight. I'll hit Sound Revolution up on the phone.

hella tight shit came out the stl, but nobody seems to really know about some of the releases

strugglin to live -shit a neva change
los -nigga on the edge
bullet proof records -ghetto insanity
sunrize ridaz -young ghetto soldierz
lyrikal warfare self titled lp
budwiza life in the lou

and the list goes on, most of the shit i still aint heard of yet

Aug 26, 2002
yall more tolerable I guess cause I don't bump local shit ................no flavor to me

@Codiene: I went up there and the owner just shrink wrapped the cds I left up there......They have five and they have Tantrum's mixtape with it

May 11, 2002
jesse james said:
yall more tolerable I guess cause I don't bump local shit ................no flavor to me

@Codiene: I went up there and the owner just shrink wrapped the cds I left up there......They have five and they have Tantrum's mixtape with it
Aiight.....I am gonna go up this week. I will pick one up. Thanks Gimmi.