BEST BIZZY ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEST BIZZY ALBUM

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
the beginning and the end is gonna be dope.. not to be confused with alpha and omega, beginning and the end will be released shortly..

and I thought alpha and omega was fucking terrible.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I just got Alpha and Omega, and I gotta say that it's weak as hell compared to his other albums. I realize that he had a lot to say, and lyric wise A&O is a good album, but the production is so sub-par that it dulls the message of the lyrics and hurts the song. Same way with The Gift, though the production was good, it wasn't up to par with the production on Heaven'z Movie or anything Bone related up til 2001.

Heaven'z Movie is his best album, though it was short, he still had some of the tightest solo tracks that any member of Bone has put out. Thugz Cry, Menenski Mobbin, Waiting For Warfare, Nobody Can Stop Me, On The Freeway...the whole CD is amazing, even the snippet tracks.

Regardless of which one is best or worst or whatever, he always puts out shit from the heart and soul, and for that he gets eternal props from me. I'll always support this motherfucker til the day he dies.

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Tic Tock said:
Regardless of which one is best or worst or whatever, he always puts out shit from the heart and soul, and for that he gets eternal props from me. I'll always support this motherfucker til the day he dies.
Hell Yeah!!! ^^^

and also I like Heven;s movie the Best its a raw album....

peace.. i like all his albums though..

Dec 3, 2003
Psycho Logic said:
the beginning and the end is gonna be dope.. not to be confused with alpha and omega, beginning and the end will be released shortly..

and I thought alpha and omega was fucking terrible.
whats up with the beginning and the end album mayne? and alpha & omega is right up there with heaven'z movie if not better IMO, its a must get for bizzy bone fans

May 2, 2002
yungcshep said:
whats up with the beginning and the end album mayne? and alpha & omega is right up there with heaven'z movie if not better IMO, its a must get for bizzy bone fans
its coming out soon.. and its a fuck of a lot better than Alpha and Omega..

go to bizzybonemusic.com and peep the clips and the video to the begninning and the end

Oct 10, 2004
I thought that Bizzy Bone should of dropped more heat than he did in his latest album..My vote is Heaven's Movie..although he had some bootlegs like Hell's Movie...................

May 11, 2002
I am going with "The Gift".

I picked up "Alpha & Omega" Tuesday. I think it is a tight CD but the production is just lacking. The same thing with "Heavenz Movie" the production is lacking. "The Gift" had tight production and tight lyrics.

"I Understand" is the tighest track on "Alpha & Omega". Classic Bizzy shit.

Aug 4, 2002
Codeine said:
I am going with "The Gift".

I picked up "Alpha & Omega" Tuesday. I think it is a tight CD but the production is just lacking. The same thing with "Heavenz Movie" the production is lacking. "The Gift" had tight production and tight lyrics.

"I Understand" is the tighest track on "Alpha & Omega". Classic Bizzy shit.

Fo real.