BEST BAY BEATS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
whats your favorite beats?

couple to name:
mistah fab - n.e.w oakland
mistah fab - super sick wid it
mr scweez - green light
bailey - you see it

theres plenty of em just name em!

Jan 19, 2006
fuck, to this day I still love hyphy on the fed album

a lotta the ones from md's genie of the lamp, specifically out there and she neva seen...

besides that... there a lotta dem, just so spaced out... all the old studioton etc.... fuck, there so many...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Ronnie9 said:
kids, kids...
the worst thing about rap today is production

I have to listen to 3 albums to find a good beat and of course wack beats bring wack flows because the very fact that you agreed to rap over such bullshit means you're not the greatest MC ever and even if you have skills you can't show them over some annoying crap

more than 95% of the beats are hot garbage and there are still a lot of people who like them...

I can't explain that

Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
^^^ The G and Ronnie 9 Yall think Rick Rock is Garbage?
Oh yeah I like
Barney (More Crime)(I don't know who prduced this)-The Jacka
Purple in My Hands(Bedrock?)/Mo Doe(Ea-Ski)-The Team
Super Hyphy(Traxamillion)/Hi Volume(Rick Rock)-Keak
I That Work(Rick Rock)-E-40
To The Face(Krysis-7)-Kleeane

May 5, 2005
ThaG said:
the worst thing about rap today is production

I have to listen to 3 albums to find a good beat and of course wack beats bring wack flows because the very fact that you agreed to rap over such bullshit means you're not the greatest MC ever and even if you have skills you can't show them over some annoying crap

more than 95% of the beats are hot garbage and there are still a lot of people who like them...

I can't explain that
Word up, Most bay shit is trash. Yeah i'll get the usual hater this hater that talk. But foreal. Some of the shit yall think is so dope is wack as fuck and all sounds the same. Nothing but Triton pre sets and that boring fake mobb sound. That shit is wack and will get clowned in any other region except this one. The only people who make heat around here are.

Rick Rock
Rob Lo
Sho Nuff
Amp Live

Everything else I hear is trash

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Doc Truth said:
Word up, Most bay shit is trash. Yeah i'll get the usual hater this hater that talk. But foreal. Some of the shit yall think is so dope is wack as fuck and all sounds the same. Nothing but Triton pre sets and that boring fake mobb sound. That shit is wack and will get clowned in any other region except this one. The only people who make heat around here are.

Rick Rock
Rob Lo
Sho Nuff
Amp Live

Everything else I hear is trash
well, I wouldn't call the mobb sound fake, but it's true that a lot of the shit that had it, especially form the late 90s sounded the same

but it's also true that nobody in the bay ever has made beats even near the level of Mike Mosley

can't deny that

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Big-k said:
^^^ The G and Ronnie 9 Yall think Rick Rock is Garbage?
Oh yeah I like
Barney (More Crime)(I don't know who prduced this)-The Jacka
Purple in My Hands(Bedrock?)/Mo Doe(Ea-Ski)-The Team
Super Hyphy(Traxamillion)/Hi Volume(Rick Rock)-Keak
I That Work(Rick Rock)-E-40
To The Face(Krysis-7)-Kleeane
Rick Rock beats are tight
some of Droop-R, EA-Ski and Traxamillikon beats are also tight, but SOME of them, not all of them

I am not feelin most of RobLo's beats, sound really unimaginative and indistinguishable