Best ALL-AROUND hitter in the league

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Dont get me wrong.Ima M's fan to the fullest and I love Ichiro,who is a fantastic hitter.But I gotta say,take away he 3.6 seconds down the line speed...and you take away 37 hits at least.Id really have to say Sweeney is a sav at the plate.Hes hitting .364 as of now,and has power to go with it.Doubles,home runs and slugging percentage are way up there in the leaders board.And,believe it or not,I gotta say A-Rod is a premeire hitter in the league...

others...

Vladimir Guerrero
Larry Walker(power & average)
Todd Helton(power & average)
Jason Giambi(power & agverage)
John Olerud

and even though Soriano is a hacker,hes a GOOD hacker!

R.I.P. Ted Williams

Apr 25, 2002
todd helton is the best hitter in the game IMO. and thats reflecting on his carrer up to now, not just what hes done this, or any other single season.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Best all around player in the game:

Vladimir Guerrero

Best Hitter in the game:

Vladimir Guerrero

Future Home Run Champion of all time:

Vladimir Guerrero

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Id be a retard if I didnt include Bonds.Hes a great player,but I guess just recently ive been noticing his hitting more than usual.He gets around 200 walks a year for a reason!And to me that takes away the chance to show off that ability.I guess to me hes the most FEARED hitter in the game,more than the best...

May 10, 2002
Nomar and A-Rod and Bonds are neck and neck. They all have the perfect combo of power and average.........Jim Thome has been a beast lately too.

I'd include Helton but look at what park he plays in. I'd have to see some "away game" numbers from him to determine that.