best album so far 2k2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
The Best 2 Cd's of 2002 are:

First Degree The De - The Big Black Bat
Tech N9ne - Absolute Power

classic's...

close are:
2 Sav - Sav'd Out
Silas - aka Smigg Dirtee

Apr 25, 2002
damn i cant believe you guys would consider that 2sav one of the best albums out...the production is mediocre at best...very disappointing...

my pick would be either the unexpected or mr kee...

T

thug_proppa

Mr. kee in my opinion one of the best cd's ive ever got. also unexpected and ne4

Tech n9ne's absolute power is out????????

May 2, 2002
thug_proppa said:
Tech n9ne's absolute power is out????????
Thats what the fuck I'm sayin'. I didn't think it was supposed to drop til July. Somebody must be really good friends with Mr. Yates. Ain't that right, Law?

May 6, 2002
the new DE is tight, got some tight shit on it, so does the mic c and hollow and everything else mentioned. track #2 on gangsta reese is bangin!!! but no one is mentioning the new Messy Marv? i know that Messy got a few recycled verses in there but still not 1 person mentioned it, cuz i thought it was tight. but if i had to go with the best album out so far i'd have to go with NE4. northern expozure 1 was amazingly tight, and when NE2 dropped i expected the same calibur cd, but it wasn't. so i was expecting NE4 to be on that Level when it was clearly above that, so my best purchase of the year has to go to NE4, with the unexpected coming in at a close 2nd. =)