best album in 2006.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
360_541 said:
C-Dubb - Vol 3 ???
lolol.. workin on gettin it out there... i hope to please my folks wit it.. so far its different then the others. its gotta worldwide sound to it . its me , but i feel its a step up. many different styles .. i even gotta song with a rock feel to it... its powerful. but i did not stray away from the mobbstyle shit.. it will still have alot of that mobb to it!

Sep 11, 2005
Flossalini said:
I been on That:
Lil Mondo- No Guest Appearances

damn floss where can i cop that at??? i heard him spit over a hella slap ass beat on tha budman an booger show, i think he did the intro for them but the beat was fuckin crazy....is this the same lil mondo thats from i think stockton or fresno??? damn im forgettin rite now, thanks in advance bro

May 4, 2005
C-DUBB said:
lolol.. workin on gettin it out there... i hope to please my folks wit it.. so far its different then the others. its gotta worldwide sound to it . its me , but i feel its a step up. many different styles .. i even gotta song with a rock feel to it... its powerful. but i did not stray away from the mobbstyle shit.. it will still have alot of that mobb to it!

Good to hear.. i kinda wanted to hear a more "worldwide" type sound... but then again its Mob alll day. which is what i like about c-dubb. You dont change your sound.. just because people wanna hear "this or that"

oh yea... i want to hear a NETWORKIN 2. and i wanna R.I.T.Z solo produced by C-DUBB!!!! :devious:

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
360_541 said:
Good to hear.. i kinda wanted to hear a more "worldwide" type sound... but then again its Mob alll day. which is what i like about c-dubb. You dont change your sound.. just because people wanna hear "this or that"

oh yea... i want to hear a NETWORKIN 2. and i wanna R.I.T.Z solo produced by C-DUBB!!!! :devious:
a ritz solo would be nice. if i could get that guy in the fuckin labb..lol... its hard to motivate that kat. you might hear a networkin 2 with me & floss though... how bout it? im down

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
C-DUBB said:
a ritz solo would be nice. if i could get that guy in the fuckin labb..lol... its hard to motivate that kat. you might hear a networkin 2 with me & floss though... how bout it? im down
man We 10 years in the making. I think Me, You, and yo beats is an illegal combination... but when have ever cared about the law. I'm ready when you ready...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
C-DUBB said:
Hell yeah. That cut sounds sick, I have the footage of it, I was having trouble converting it to .WMV but I'm working on it then we'll get it on the site. But yeah that song sounded savage from the Live performance.

(That's right folks, I got R.I.T.Z & C-DUBB footage coming to you only at http://www.sovereign-records.com)

It's good to branch out, aslong as you keep your original stamp on Volume 3, people should enjoy the diversity, you know. But you have to keep that mobb stamp on it!