Best actor/actress at the moment?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
Best actress is Natalie Portman fa sho

Best actors would be Christian Bale, Daniel Day-Lewis like you said, Leonardo DiCaprio, i've been watching some George Clooney movies and i think he's pretty good,Viggo Mortensen, Brad Pitt

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I totally forgot to mention Dicaprio. That dude is seriously put together a great resume. From The Basketball Diaries to Blood Diamond and The Departed and on and on, he's in the top 2 or 3 actors doin it today.

Man, Josh Brolin is a really solid actor too. I just recently realized he was the brother in the Goonies. That dudes come a long way

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Foreign countries are filled with much better actors than the hacks we have in america. DDL by default, he is actually good.

Apr 2, 2010
Foreign:
Donnie Yen
Wu Jing
Andy Lau

Hollywood:
Robin Williams

Thats sad...The main problem is most of these actors do incredibly well in bad movies and sometimes go un-noticed for a breakthrough performance just because the overall movie sucks.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tom Hardy and Clifton Collins, Jr. have the new guy feel, but have enough experience and great character portrayals for me to safely say they are the best upcoming actors.

Otherwise, this is gonna be a favorites game, and less of who's actually the best currently.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Foreign countries are filled with much better actors than the hacks we have in america. DDL by default, he is actually good.
Going with your statement maybe it's because Daniel Day-Lewis isn't American? lol He is probably my favorite current actor and will go down as one of the best to ever be on the big screen.

I agree with what most people have said here. I think Casey Affleck has really started to prove he is a great actor in recent years. Ben Foster is also a very good actor no matter how bad the movie he is in is. But he has gotten some great roles in the last few years.

I want to bang Mila Kunis. She is an actress.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well I guess I meant in the American film circuit. Jackie Chan & Jet Li aren't exactly the best Chinese actors in the world. Good catch tho.

Apr 2, 2010
Well I guess I meant in the American film circuit. Jackie Chan & Jet Li aren't exactly the best Chinese actors in the world. Good catch tho.
Jackie Chan's been getting better lately, but during the 70's-90's is some god awful acting on some hollywood shit...Thats why he fit in perfectly here and everyone loved him.

That really comes with not being a goofy bastard your whole life and take more serious roles.

Jul 27, 2009
id also say Joseph Gordon-Levitt. ive been watching some of his movies and liked a lot of them like Manic, Brick, The Lookout, 500 Days of Summer, and he was good in Inception and that movie Hesher looks like it's gonna be good