BERNER AND WIZ KHALIFA SMOKE BIG, AND BRING 5 FOOT CHERRY PIE PLANT ON STAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2004
U might find on in a batch if your lucky.
About two or 3 years ago i was in the bay doin a song with a few of mi folks and da homie spit about cherry pie in his verse,hyped it up like it wuz da 1.After that i seen berner speakn on it on youtube,i know berner fuk w da same homies that got on that song.After i seen da wiz youtube i was like oh yeah allmost forgot to peep da cherry pie,seen da bay homie da same day i seen da wiz vid and asked wut up on da cherry pie and he said word for word "if it aint got seeds, it aint cherry pie..." which kinda turned me in da other direction like "what?seeds...?"

just curious bout sum heat i havent seen yet...i stay jockin da REAL og (lemons and vicks vapor rub boi!)

just curious y homeboy hyped it years ago and then dogged it recently..

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^ Your homie might be right. The Cherry Pie I've seen and smoked from the Cannabis clubs never had seeds in it. I got lucky one time and found a seed in a batch. Maybe Bern can clear this one up for us. lol

Apr 25, 2002
don't make sense for the strain to have to have seeds. there's male and female plants for ery type of strain out there. unless your breedin your own strains you never wanna see them seed sacs only straight sensamilla! anyways what clubs got the cherry pie? would like to cop a bag and some clones if possible.