Benzino.. Going for MALE GROUPIE OF THE YEAR award?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If so, he deserves to win. I can't think of anyone else who dedicates so much of his time & resources to obssess over other men. His committment to providing 50 Cent and Eminem with free publicity and media attention are unparalleled! With each edition of The Source, Benzino generously gives away several pages worth of print space and in every interview he makes them the topic of conversation. It would seem that if Benzino didn't have a twinkle in his eye for....that he wasn't so mesmorized by, 50 Cent and Eminem that his life would be utterly boring and incomplete. Thankfully for him, he has found something to lust over!

I don't know about the rest of you but my vote definately goes to Benzino... for MALE GROUPIE OF THE YEAR!

If you wrapped that cake in plastic, you could sell him as a king-size twinkie.

N

NOSTRIL KING

Another gay ass sick wid it post.

This hoe loves Eminem and Shady/Aftermath because it represents everythin he's about. Talking big shit on wax and being a hoe in real life.

Sick wid it has had countless posts, when he's not talking about equipment, saying shit like "ITS JUST MUSIC" or "ITS JUST ENTERTAINMENT." Shady/Aftermath is the eutopia for him...anyone who attacks it, he attacks.

Fag.

May 20, 2002
The Source ain't go love for the West? Westside Connection is on the latest cover. Not that many West cats deserve to be on the cover. If you don't think so, list them. We are not doing PAC style out here anymore except for a few. That's why you have a choice. Go grab a Showcase, XXL, Murder Dog or Xplosive mag and stop worring about what the Source does with their mag. We bitch and hate so much it's a damn shame and then we don't even support our own MC's. But you'll listen to KMEL and they don't support the Bay. Cats is lost these dayz.

O' yeah get off Em's nutz. Get past the color issue and how he get presidetial treament from the media you'll found out he is a good MC.

KPOO 89.5 fm like WHAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

Oct 29, 2003
Eminem is busted. I wonder what Al Sharton and Jesse Jackson has to say about it ( since they are the loud mouths of civil rights movement). I guess most black rappers who dont want to be BLACK LISTED by the industry would support Eminem.
Thats what I call SELLOUTS