Ben Affleck is the next Batman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
i'm not really expecting anything outta the movie itself just yet, so i'm not surprised about anything

Ben Affleck has been doing good movies recently. he's also Starring in David Fincher's next movie.

watch everybody's mad now, but in a couple years you're gonna be seeing this again

Props: Gemini
May 16, 2002
So if I'm following your logic correctly: You're always wrong about movies and you think this movie is probably bad but also might be good.

Thanks for your meaningful contribution to the discussion.
Let me break it down for you. It's evident you don't know the details. At the time, Val Kilmer was known for movies like "Top Secret" & "Top Gun." An actor who looked nothing like Jim Morrison. There was high doubt he could pull it off. Yet, he became Jim Morrison on the screen. Not only did he pull it off, but the guy actually sang the songs in the movie. He didn't lip sync. I still feel he should of gotten a nomination for that role.

Micheal Keaton was a comedic actor. I remember the first question a lot of people asked in 89' when they heard he was playing "Batman" was, "Is it a comedy?" And chuckled as they asked.

Robert Downey Jr. great actor, but had slipped under the radar due to his personal issues with drugs. "Iron Man" was his comeback role after years of being on a hiatus.

So yes, I'd say it is a meaningful contribution to this discussion.

Jan 30, 2007
It's kind of a WTF? to me, but I remember feeling that way when I heard Micheal Keaton was playing Batman in 89.

Or Val Kilmer playing Jim Morrison in The Doors. Or Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man. They all did great, so I'm holding on to high hopes for this.
I would let go of those high hopes breh, Val Kilmer and Robert Downey have a much more respectable body of work even though Kilmer has fallen off. Affleck needs to stick to directing because he is as one dimensional as Ashton Kutcher when it comes to acting, bland as fuck with no depth at all. I did like his acting in The Town but it wasn't a far reach for him being a Boston boy

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Let me break it down for you. It's evident you don't know the details. At the time, Val Kilmer was known for movies like "Top Secret" & "Top Gun." An actor who looked nothing like Jim Morrison. There was high doubt he could pull it off. Yet, he became Jim Morrison on the screen. Not only did he pull it off, but the guy actually sang the songs in the movie. He didn't lip sync. I still feel he should of gotten a nomination for that role.

Micheal Keaton was a comedic actor. I remember the first question a lot of people asked in 89' when they heard he was playing "Batman" was, "Is it a comedy?" And chuckled as they asked.

Robert Downey Jr. great actor, but had slipped under the radar due to his personal issues with drugs. "Iron Man" was his comeback role after years of being on a hiatus.

So yes, I'd say it is a meaningful contribution to this discussion.

Ummmm... I dont really care about the details of how you came to your opinions, the fact--that you stated--is that your opinions are usually wrong. Which is always good for a laugh because you are one of those wall-of-text cats that always wants to broadcast their ill-informed-usually-wrong-no-one-wants-to-hear-it-anyway opinions.

So have at breh.

May 16, 2002
Ummmm... I dont really care about the details of how you came to your opinions, the fact--that you stated--is that your opinions are usually wrong. Which is always good for a laugh because you are one of those wall-of-text cats that always wants to broadcast their ill-informed-usually-wrong-no-one-wants-to-hear-it-anyway opinions.

So have at breh.

Funny, you seem to follow me & apparently let my post get under your skin.

Now, let's stay on topic within this thread.

PS. Stop rapping and buy some condoms.
You mad Bro?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Funny, you seem to follow me & apparently let my post get under your skin.

Now, let's stay on topic within this thread.

You mad Bro?
Bro, you're page long posts and illegitimate children are a recurring joke on here. I don't have to follow you to be aware of them. Now quit being so sensitive and learn how to take your well deserved jokes.