Belo Nightclub fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
TWOOOO CHAAAAAINZ! lol. I honestly don't know why everybody in San Diego is obsessed with this guy for. I like a few of his songs but he's not all that great.

I knew the show was gonna be all bad. Lol @ all the groupies who went out and bought new outfits only to go to a completely FUCKED up show!

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
yea he aight as far as rappin..but damn when i first heard i was like is these niggas really trippin off tity boi..but they say alotta people had tickets and they couldnt get in..so they started a riot..two chainz didnt even show up from what i hear..he was in l.a.

May 6, 2009
yea he aight as far as rappin..but damn when i first heard i was like is these niggas really trippin off tity boi..but they say alotta people had tickets and they couldnt get in..so they started a riot..two chainz didnt even show up from what i hear..he was in l.a.
I guess he showed up at 1:30 but shit was already getting crazy around 11pm. Then they started fighting in the club and outside. Yeah I heard they weren't letting some people in earlier in the night so people were trying to fight the bouncers and shit.