Bellator FC on Spike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006

Bellators new season on Spike TV thread.Starts 2Night

MAIN (Spike TV, 10 p.m. ET)
Michael Chandler vs. Rick Hawn - for lightweight title
Pat Curran vs. Patricio Freire - for featherweight title
Renato Sobral vs. Mikhail Zayats - light heavyweight tournament opening round

PRELIMINARY (Spike.com, 7 p.m. ET)
Jacob Noe vs. Seth Petruzelli - light-heavyweight tournament opening round
Atanas Djambazov vs. Emanuel Newton - light-heavyweight tournament opening round
Jason Lambert vs. Hector Ramirez
Joe Camacho vs. Aaron Miller
Joe Williams vs. Jamie Yager
Mike Guymon vs. Savant Young
J.J. Ambrose vs. Brian Warren
Cleber Luciano vs. Mario Navarro

Main card airs at 10pm Pt on Spike

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think that the last minute of the Curran-Pitbull fight was the best last minute of any mma title fight.
Chandler is an absolute monster. He might be my new favorite at 155.
Babalu and Petruzelli getting upset was crazy. King Mo is going to breeze through this tourney.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I think that the last minute of the Curran-Pitbull fight was the best last minute of any mma title fight.
Chandler is an absolute monster. He might be my new favorite at 155.
Babalu and Petruzelli getting upset was crazy. King Mo is going to breeze through this tourney.
Yea I think Chandler would mop up Bendo. As for Mo, Im not so sure about that! Well see how he looks next week. There are some contenders he will have to face. Wont be a cake walk. Got Em!!

Dec 19, 2006
2morrows card
BELLATOR 86: ASKREN VS. AMOUSSOU

MAIN (Spike TV, 10 p.m. ET) *10 Pt
Ben Askren vs. Karl Amoussou - for welterweight title
Muhammed Lawal vs. Przemyslaw Mysiala - light-heavyweight-tournament opening round
Douglas Lima vs. Michail Tsarev - welterweight-tournament opening round
Ben Saunders vs. Koffi Adzitso - welterweight-tournament opening round
Brent Weedman vs. Marius Zaromskis - welterweight-tournament opening round

PRELIMINARY (Spike.com, 8 p.m. ET)
Raul Amaya vs. Jose Gomes - welterweight-tournament opening round
Cortez Coleman vs. Matt Jones
Chris Pham vs. Jason Sampson
Zach Church vs. Damon Jackson
Mike Maldonado vs. Joseph Salas
Javier Obregon vs. Hunter Tucker

Props: B-Buzz
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
gonna tune in tomorrow just to see King Mo I think

I literally get angry as hell whenever I watch Ben "The Blanket" Askren fight.

I wish Whitemare hasn't fallen off so hard lately. Hopefully he can return to form and be the killer he used to be.

Props: B-Buzz

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cant stand Askrew. Hopefully Amoussou beats his ass. I always like watching Ben Saunders and Im sure he will do work. Same goes for Lima. Nice card. Got Em!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I don't know why everyone hates on Funky so much I like his fights. He can't finish people but he still stunts all over them. Amassou is bleeding all over the place right now

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yea I hate watching Askren just like I hate GSP. I think that would be one helluva fight. They are the same 2 people haha. Sumthin would have to give. That sucks that Saunders/Lima is in the semi's as they shouldve been on opposite sides of the brackets to meet in the finals. I think Saunders would give Askren a run for his money because of his ground game on his back. King Mo delivered! Lima fucked dudes leg up lol. Good night of fights. Got Em!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
So bad news is Pitbull2 had to pull out of his fight. Good news is that Cupcake Woodard & Caveman Rickels just agreed to a "loser has to shave" fight. The stakes have never been higher

Feb 10, 2006
it was only a matter of time, mo always leaves his hands down after he throws a punch. i bet he thinks twice of where to position his hands now.lol...

Jan 28, 2013
Everyone has his/her own perception but i am totaly agree with "Chandler is an absolute monster. He might be my new favorite at 155.Babalu and Petruzelli getting upset was crazy. King Mo is going to breeze through this tourney. "