Bellator 59

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo cant wait for tonight's matchups especially Eduardo Dantas vs. Alexis Vila & Eric Prindle vs. Thiago Santos. Those should be great fights. Anyone else getting ready for this? My picks are in bold although I could see either guys winning in both fights. Any predictions or thoughts? Got Em!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
If Vila looks as shitty as he did his last fight Dudus gonna beat his ass, but Vila's still got 1 punch KO power so should be a sick fight. I want Prindle to win because his fights are hilariously awesome but I think Monster Santos is going to take him down and sub him if he's smart.
Pitbull #2 vs. Pellegrino should be good. Think Pitbull gets the KO. Marcin Held vs Phillipe "Dana White said I'm the next Anderson Silva" Nover should be chill as well. Held's a really good prospect.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Damn, Nover's looking a lot better than he usually does.

Best part was when Held went for the diving/rolling leglock and the play by play guy yells "Wow! Who in MMA would go for THAT!" and I say aloud "Imanari and Aoki." and a second later Jimmy Smith says "Uhh. Aoki and Imanari" hahaha

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol Prindle was on his back, Monster Santos nonchalantly kicked him right in the junk. Prindle was dryheaving on the ground. After 5 minutes he couldn't fight, they're calling it a no contest. I'm guessing they'll fight again at the beginning of season 6

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Very disappointed about the heavyweight fight but what can u do? I called Dantas right though. Pitbull is a beast! Got Em!!