Believe in GOD and Evolution?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Is it possible?

To believe there is a GOD, but dismiss everything the bible says...why does it have to be one or the other.

Why are people who are devout religious doubt Darwin so much, they believe Adam & Eve were the first humans...but they weren't neanderthals...even though there are bones and fossils saying cavemen existed.

Where do Dinosaurs come in? Those bones are there, but why aren't they mentioned in the bible...and religous people either can't argue against them, don't choose too...or doubt the validity of the fossils...

Isn't it possible, GOD created the planet and all living creatures and the bible is just a book written by human hands to try and help them explain stuff, they couldn't understand????

As a very unreligious person, this doesn't seem to be a hard concept to grasp...some people are too sensitive and get all huffy when I try to debate with them...

Jul 7, 2002
evolution has been proven, a group of students, proffessors, did some reach at the same place where darwin did his, over a period
of 30years. They found that the finches beaks would change
according to there food supplies, and subspieces would form.
only the desperated finches would mate with others not of his
kind...lol

i dont believe life came from nowhere

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Believe in GOD and Evolution?!?!?!

ToNgAn_SaV said:

flip the question around.

I posed the question that way, because "evolutionists" actaully have physical evidence to back up their beliefs, as where "creationists" have none, other than their faith...

Aug 6, 2002
The Bible does talk about dinosaurs. It say something like there was Giants that romed the earth before man or something like that. Giants meaning dinosaurs.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
The bible states that:

"GOD CREATED EACH SPECIES AND ALL SPECIES EACH ACCORDING TO THEIR KIND" Not exact words, but you can find it in Genesis, not Sega Genesis ya kna meen?

I believe the evelotion part tho.

Both theories lack the proof of the beginning, except one states a theory.