Behind The Scenes of Kreayshawn's "Go Hard (La La La)" Music Video Lil Debbie Cameo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
M @money80 would she be interested in doing a couple of songs at a fairly large festival in Australia anytime in the future?
If we can work it into the schedule fasho. We were supposed to do Parklife festival but are doing a festival in Madrid Spain instead during that time.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
If we can work it into the schedule fasho. We were supposed to do Parklife festival but are doing a festival in Madrid Spain instead during that time.
Yeah it's the same people. Who is your contact at crosspromotions?

Hit me up on pm if you would rather talk there.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
There is gang activity out here and theres hoods that have been around for many years. Not to mention one of the biggest meth busts. Plus other stuff like the anual garlic festival for example
i know theres gangs in gilroy. but theres a reason why its so gang and meth infested.niggas are bored! lol.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I'm not fooled I'm her manager so I know better then anybody. Being successful now means your in the Illuminati? So does being a rapper nobody cares about mean you wouldn't sell your soul and that's why they aren't successful?
nobody is saying shes illuminati. but having eyes and pyramids all over your cover doesnt help at all.
neither does trying to look like lady gaga the illuminati's bottom bitch.