Behind The Scenes of Kreayshawn's "Go Hard (La La La)" Music Video Lil Debbie Cameo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2002
not mad at all....I just dont care to hear garbage....dont even think this shi be posted on this website.....nobody real fucks with them.....point blank....they aint respected, and there fake as fuck.......this is just the female version of lil b' music....anyone who says different has some serious mental handicap.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I feel bad for the people who consider this music or worthwhile sound at that.

Appreciate the talent, practice, and relentless effort that makes music such a worthy craft. I can kinda appreciate her works with Cinematography but come on tell me with a straight face that this music isn't a gimmick...

Jan 28, 2006
I thought this girl was a goon and got a hood pass from all these street cats in Oakland. She hasn't done one video in the hood and all she doing is catering to the kids...SMH!!!

I actually like their movement but I'm not feeling this Mickey Mouse crap.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
It amazes me how mad people get on this site about anything she does. It's like she evokes the hater in everybody. Why I say "Hater" is because this is a 22 year old white female rapper who's biggest song was about not wearing designer clothes. Why are you commenting on her if you are not into it? She is from the Bay area and she she raps and you guys love talking about her so that's why it's in BART forum. The best way to get her to go away from siccness is to not comment. But you can't because for whatever reason she entertains you. And that is why she is successful and most Bay artist are not. This is the ENTERTAINMENT business. So love her, hate her or ignore her. But the one thing you should do is LEARN from her. Identify your fans and cater to them.