BeGee3???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone know anything about this cd, perhaps you Balance? Whens it coming out? Is it on Fahrenheit???? Also, does anyone know where I can pick up the BeGee-"You Gotta BG" cd? Thanks in advance homies. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
Hell Yeah

Hell yeah! Omars my homie. We were in the same grade(graduated '95). I ain't seen him in many moons though. I grew up in Huron from when I was 0 until I was 19. I don't live there anymore, but I gotta rep Huron and Fahrenheit, you know.haha I moved to San Diego from Huron in '96, and I hung out wit Omar a couple of times down there while he was a soldier marine. Now, I stay around LA. Man, I'm just trippin' right now, because one of our best friends we grew up with in Huron just died today. Curtis Williams, REST IN PEACE, I LOVE YOU BRO!!......I'm headed back to Huron in the morning. How you know Omar? Do you still talk to him? Aight den homie, PEACE OUT!

Rest In Peace
Curtis Earl Williams 1978-2002
Rose Bowl Champs- Washington Huskies #25

Man, Curt you're back to your purest form now. I will never forget you. You're finally free from all the shit you went through this past year and a half. I just wish you would've gotten better, instead of leaving us so soon. Love your friend always,
Michael Ramirez
PEACE

May 6, 2002
RIP

Rest In Peace homie..

I was real good homies with that nigga Omar.. We where in Japan together fior a year.. That fool was damn near my room mate.. We kicked it on a daily.. Shit we both were on legal hold together and couldnt get on the island(schmoke and coke lol..)that fool will understand. I visited him a few times in Huron, thats how I knew you have to had known him cuzz that town is small.. you feel me.. last time I seen him was when he was in Camp Pendleton.. I called his sisters house the other day but he wasnt there.. I want to introduce the D.E (that chris cringle)to him cuzz when we wer in Japan I laced him up with hella Bay-Area Game and he was lovin it..

out!

Apr 25, 2002
Coo!

Next time you talk to Omar, tell him Mike Ramirez said whats up, but I'm sure I'll see him at Curt's funeral. Small world, huh. PEACE OUT Holmes!

May 13, 2002
RE:Ya Gotta BeGee

Yeah I have that shit on CD but i dont think u can pick that up anymore but that CD is knoccin from start to finish u might want to check out some used CD stores and see if u can swoop one there but as far as i know u cant find a new one anywhere