Beezy getting into the shower

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
FUCK YOU!

..ASSHOLE!

=[

ughhh, i remember one time i was smokin on a blunt, it was around midnight and i was in this dark ass room.
i stumbled across this thing that said "jessica alba naked"
it was like a slideshow of pics, and right before she got to a pose of taking off her top, some dead mexican bitch popped out.
i fuckin jumped up and ran to find my dog, shit got me tweakin' real hard.

edit:...hopefully i didnt ruin it.

Apr 25, 2002
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
FUCK YOU!

..ASSHOLE!

=[

ughhh, i remember one time i was smokin on a blunt, it was around midnight and i was in this dark ass room.
i stumbled across this thing that said "jessica alba naked"
it was like a slideshow of pics, and right before she got to a pose of taking off her top, some dead mexican bitch popped out.
i fuckin jumped up and ran to find my dog, shit got me tweakin' real hard.

edit:...hopefully i didnt ruin it.

hahaah damn! i'm gonna have to find that shit!

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
man i dont be just click click clickin around on sites posted up on the siccness.. i read a few comments following the show and then make my move... aaand im not clickin it.

Jan 23, 2006
haha , i read the comments then watched it , i knew somethin was gonna pop out from readin comments but i didnt noe when! was kinda tense

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Evil Jesus said:
man i dont be just click click clickin around on sites posted up on the siccness.. i read a few comments following the show and then make my move... aaand im not clickin it.

... aaand me either.. lol..