Been watching alot of discovery channel, Aliens - Roswell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Ive been watching alot of discovery channel, and the latest special was on Roswell...

How many of yall believe the government is hiding aliens or crap of aliens in area 51?

I believe in aliens... and i also think its a possibility the government is hiding something from us, just like they always do.:x

What do 'yall' think?

Feb 8, 2006
kingsvillektp said:
Ive been watching alot of discovery channel, and the latest special was on Roswell...

How many of yall believe the government is hiding aliens or crap of aliens in area 51?

I believe in aliens... and i also think its a possibility the government is hiding something from us, just like they always do.:x

What yall think?

The government has lied to us repeatedly, so why not on this. If it is true why would they hide it, it's not a national security issue.

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
GTS said:
The government has lied to us repeatedly, so why not on this. If it is true why would they hide it, it's not a national security issue.
word...

shit if i know...

But the question i wanted answered is if you believe in aliens and if you believe that the government is hiding it...

Feb 8, 2006
kingsvillektp said:
word...

shit if i know...

But the question i wanted answered is if you believe in aliens and if you believe that the government is hiding it...
Do I think they exist, ? its pretty hard to think we're the only life form in all the universe. The govn could be scheming it for another fear tactic who knows.

Aug 6, 2006
kingsvillektp said:

What yall think?
Go to google and type in Bob Lazar, and you'll believe it even more.. Indeed the government has had access to alien technology since 1947, Major Jesse Marcel testified to having been called to Roswell to supervise the clean up of a crashed UFO.. Numerous scientists have come fourth testifying that they were hired to back engineer (meaning finding out how something works) weird space crafts, in which they were told nothing about. David Adair claims to have worked on an engine.. Lazar claims to have seen actual pictures of the beings, and in 1997 a top secret video emerged from an anonymous source called "Victor", which supposedly shows an Alien being interviewed. Of course some say it's a hoax like the Alien Autopsy, but this one is harder to prove fake, but that could be because the pranksters were more clever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_eY7R7Hjgs

To answer your original question though, either way, hell yea I believe that shit.

Aug 6, 2006
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
i just remembered the name.. The Disclosure Project

some crazy shit in here.. real official like too
Yea, I posted a direct download of that a while ago in the video thread..

The Disclosure Project
May 9th, 2001 National Press Club Press Conference Video

Low Quality Video:
http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/npcc_full.wmv

High Quality Video:
http://disclosure.netro.ca/npcc.wmv

^Save Link As

Source:
http://www.disclosureproject.org/

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
the gov is hiding alot .

the truth about ETs and their UFOs will come out soon. But instead, bush will use this to his benefit and claim they are dangerous and we must merge under a one world government of the people of Earth to fight off any foreign invaders.

remember he just weaponized space, so you better bet that the next obvious ufo will be shot at.