Been gone for awhile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Whats good people. I been gone for a hot minute, I was just wondering whats new in the NW, who dropped albums and all that good shit. Let me know the dill pickle.......

Aug 18, 2004
Dak iller said:
I was just wondering whats new in the NW
Shiit, they outlawed haterism, all the drinking fountains are now Kool Aid and they allow sleeping in detention.

Oh yeah and ARS and House of Stylez opened up shop in Tacoma Mall.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
The new Byron Douglas, Red Head Steve, and Syko albums are out if you didn't know...You should get a copy of all 3...HEAT.

May 4, 2002
bobbyspoon said:
Shiit, they outlawed haterism, all the drinking fountains are now Kool Aid and they allow sleeping in detention.

Oh yeah and ARS and House of Stylez opened up shop in Tacoma Mall.
lol I dreamed of the day that we could drink koolaid from the fountains lol

sixxness I got the new Byron Douglas cd
Im hopin I can link up with Kaoz to get that Red Head Steve
and im not sure about copin that syko album for what I heard about the sound quality

Thanks for the info yall

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Regardless of sound quality Syko's album is tight as fuck. It still slumps and the sound quality isn't all that bad...There's just very tough critics here....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
IMO... Sound quality is not a good enough reason to not cop another artists effort. Cop that shit regardless, give it a listen, make up your own mind about it... Bottom line is that Syko is a struggling NW artist like like the rest of us... last time I checked... The Twins were rappers in the town too... That's just my two cents.

May 4, 2002
EvilWayz said:
Welkum back Dak'rz.............you gotta get that RHS 4sho, itz savage as fuck.......if you cant get at Kaoz, i gotta few copiez i can part wayz wit

Thank you Mr. E-W, Koaz lives right up the street from me, thats why I was trying to holler at him

@Mo-x I will hit you up tonight thanks bro...maybe you can come through to the crib and smoke a celabration blunt with me :knockout: :knockout:

Aug 18, 2004
mo-x said:
IMO... Sound quality is not a good enough reason to not cop another artists effort. Cop that shit regardless, give it a listen, make up your own mind about it... Bottom line is that Syko is a struggling NW artist like like the rest of us... last time I checked... The Twins were rappers in the town too... That's just my two cents.
IMO Sound Quality is definately reason enough to not cop an album

but also IMO Syko's album is still mustard

also:
@ Mo-X
I ran into the homie Kaze from Mobb Tyght I didn't realize y'all were getting down.