been gone for a min. anyone wanna battle? short verse to get it started

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
been awhile, but im gonna be up in here more from now on, so beware.

Seems like it been forever since ive severed (sp) MCs throats with my lyrical shredder/
Lyrical trend setter to make this forum 10 times better/
make MCs dive and take headers, cuz even under the weather i move light and quick like feathers/
Makin ya'll Text addicts with my flows that come automatic/
start static grab your zanex cause anxietys comin cuz you gonna panic/
Love controversey/
start a rumor longer than Loki's Siccmade Jersey/
so if you wanna battle step to the plate/
just be ready to be sent through hells gate/

had to cut it short, gotta bounce. hit this up if you wanna battle

May 10, 2002
..,,;

a battle.. do you wanna fuck with my mind?/
tell me..? can i fill you full of my lyrical head..? not enough?/
yeah thatz fine/
cause all while your trying to find.. the meaning you come on 2 confining.. itz seeming/ your dreaming to confess when itz all over you'll just be buying more crimez.. and your bitch ass'll contest they'll never be a next time/
fuck a mask taka glimpse of my face.. it'll hella last.. do you feel my grasp? if you wanna blast watch when i shine and itz my dead past/
so you slept on the cash.. so now like dust i blow the stash.. blow you so fast/
find your stupid wayz like nicklez and dimez/
it tricklez up and down everybodyz spinez when i'm the one closing in time/
i'm like posion after you think itz arriving.. you'll become victem to my inflicting therez no surviving/
eat through your flesh and skin i leave you looken.. damn again another human.. still considing and then you know your being takin in/
this insanity take it like a fedish take it manually.. as the light goz dim/
have you convulsing ta everything i say and when.. compulsing da dead shit seemz so refined and yet so revulsing either way i'm fine/
to leave you sayin damn itz insulting.. dieing and your to ignorant to say.. resisting while your frustrated feelin conveyed.. i'll just keep relaxed more so everyday.. spitting thiz alcoholic kinda substance while your untrimmed and sulking consistant to faith/
tried to fuck with.. now irate and full of hate... yuh betta pass out.. cause it getz to heavy within thiz place ,,,