been a long time!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
sup to my fahrenheit family, its been a long time!!!

i'm still workin on my album and i got alot of things goin on.

shout out to DE, hit me up i need a number to contact u?

look for me in the next issue of xxl!!!!

de thanks for given a nigga a chance never forget it!!!

BALANCE
WWW.BALANCESKILLZ.COM

Apr 25, 2002
Sup Balance, I just read your article in MurderDog a couple of days ago while I was in Tower records; now you in XXL. Coo, you bout to blow once that album drops! Glad to see you still acknowledge the D.E.. It puzzles me as to why D.E. ain't more widely recognized... I still bump your internet EP I bought from you years back. I got copy #22 out of 50... What's up with Friction? Do you and D.E. plan to do anymore work together in the future? Alright then, keep hustlin' and put that "New Bay" on the map! PEACE OUT!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
good to see you back through these parts..hope the album is coming along..cant wait to hear that shit

May 2, 2002
chiligrrl- fo sho i'm alive and still recording!!! lol

2ndcoming-one luv homie that cd is gonna be a classic one day!!! u gonna be able to sell that on ebay!!!! in a couple years!!! friction as of now ain't happenin, i still talk to ace mack thas my dog. yeah me and de will always work together fo life he put me on!!

CALIBEATS-fo sho!!

siccfucc- album gonna drop MARCH

moe_mayne-jus got both they numbers today already called de he workin on new album, fitna call begee.

Feb 7, 2003
great to hear that mayne....i was just checking out your site...thats phat mayne...can't wait till your next CD...stay up fam ..see you around